Aug 25, 2011

First attempt


I am actually giving this a shot. Had a blog a while back but it turned out wasn’t really my thing. See how this goes…

Okay so background info why I'm blogging? Naah don’t really feel like its necessary, I think. If you’re on my blog for the first time, try to see it as a riddle!

But yeah basically I’ve been packing all day and took care of some errands. Yeah it was as boring as it sounds. But I got to celebrate my brother’s birthday! Last day in Sweden and it felt kind of good being with my family and just have a nice time. Bianca came over a little bit later so exchange some makeup. Okay I gave her tons of makeup (yes I am a makeup junkie, and I will never stop) and she gave me a lovely mascara which she had three of. And then to the heartbreaking moment when she “slapped” me in the face and made me realize that I am actually leaving in 13 hours.
Bianca making her asian pose for me


Me: Can’t believe I’m moving in 25 hours
Bianca: Uhhm you know it’s like 13 hours, right?
Me: ….. shit



But seriously gonna miss soooo many friends of mine. Thank you all so much who were able to be there at Bauer to say goodbye! Can’t believe how many of you guys who made it. You guys really made me feel like it’s a big part of Stockholm that I’m gonna miss!

Well then again I’m moving on to new adventures and I know that I’m gonna have an amazing time where ever I go!! But for now watch out Seoul, I’m coming!

3 comments: